At our global headquarters in Zofingen or at other locations throughout our global network, we offer attractive opportunities to start out as a Project Manager or Senior Project Manager in the Global Project Management division which has overall technical responsibility for all development projects – from project evaluation, laboratory development and scale-up through to the introduction of the process into production.
Are you interested in a position as Technical Project Manager at Siegfried AG in Zofingen? Take a look at our job portal or register in our Talent Pool for Technical Project Manager if there are no open jobs at the moment. We are looking forward to receiving your application.
How we support your career
With a good performance record and as you gather experience, you can gradually take on more complex projects. As necessary, we shall also support you with obtaining an international PMI (Project Manager Institute) certificate. After working as a Technical Project Manager at Siegfried for a number of years, you will have gained exceptionally deep insights into every aspect of our activities that will open many doors for you. Through networking with our facilities in China, the US, France, Germany and Malta, additional opportunities frequently arise to apply for vacant positions abroad – examples could include management roles in production or development as well as business development/sales, analytics or quality.
What we offer you
- A challenging project management function in an expanding international environment, and close cooperation with our nine foreign facilities around the globe.
- Complete technical responsibility for development projects for active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), intermediate stages and ready-formulated medicinal products.
- You will play an active part in building up the Siegfried Group's future global product portfolio, thereby helping to ensure our ongoing success.
- You will have the opportunity to help develop and influence uniform project management standards across the entire group.
The challenges that await you
We are investing in our Zofingen facility; we have completed several successful acquisitions around the globe in recent years, and we are pleased to note a constant increase in the numbers of our international customers and projects. At the same time, we have to face shorter times-to-market, stricter regulatory requirements and strong global competition. In your role as Technical Project Manager at Siegfried, you will tackle the following challenges:
- You will help to set up and continue developing an innovative and integrated project portfolio in a global environment.
- A global approach to our development activities is essential in order to network our existing and new facilities around the world. You will help to set appropriate Group-wide project management standards that will allow this potential to be tapped.
- Simultaneous manufacture of active ingredients and finished medicinal products is a special challenge posed by our product portfolio. You will continue to expand your chemical and pharmaceutical expertise to succeed in bringing these two worlds closer together for our company, consolidating our role as an integrated partner and positioning us as such vis-à-vis our customers.
- You will independently manage and drive your projects, and you will ensure cross-departmental communication. Project management expertise, the ability to cope with stress and cascaded communication skills are therefore essential assets in your role.
What you bring to us
- You will have completed your studies at a university of applied sciences, Federal Institute of Technology (ETH) or university in chemistry, life sciences or pharmaceutical science.
- You will have experience of managing complex projects in a GMP environment in the chemical or pharmaceutical industry.
- You will respond to new challenges with curiosity and enthusiasm.
- You have good communication skills within the company, in dealings with customers and across diverse cultural contexts.
- You have extensive expertise in chemistry and pharmaceutical science, coupled with a keen interest in technology and excellent analytical skills.
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written German as well as English.
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- In-depth knowledge of MS Project and SAP for project controlling is an advantage.